Breakaway Wedding Ring
Breakaway Wedding Ring was posted on April 16, 2017 at 5:05 pm. It is published on the Wedding Ring category. Breakaway Wedding Ring is tagged with Breakaway Wedding Ring, Breakaway, Wedding, Ring..
Breakawaybreak•a•way (brāk′ə wā′),USA pronunciation n.
- an act or instance of breaking away;
separation: the breakaway of two provinces from a state.
- a departure or break from routine or tradition: a three-day breakaway in the Bahamas.
- a person or thing that breaks away.
- an object, as a theatrical prop, constructed so that it breaks or falls apart easily, esp. upon impact.
- [Ice Hockey.]a sudden rush down the ice by a player or players in an attempt to score a goal, after breaking clear of defending opponents.
- [Football.]a run by an offensive player breaking through the defense for a long gain.
- [Basketball.]See fast break.
- [Chiefly Australian.]
- a stampede.
- an animal that breaks away from the herd or flock.
- of, pertaining to, or being that which separates or secedes: the breakaway faction of the Socialist party.
- departing from routine or tradition.
- constructed of such lightweight material or in such a way as to shatter or come apart easily: breakaway highway signposts; Build a breakaway set for the barroom brawl.
- (of theatrical costumes) constructed so as to be quickly removable, as by a performer playing several roles.
Weddingwed•ding (wed′ing),USA pronunciation n.
- the act or ceremony of marrying;
- the anniversary of a marriage, or its celebration: They invited guests to their silver wedding.
- the act or an instance of blending or joining, esp. opposite or contrasting elements: a perfect wedding of conservatism and liberalism.
- a merger.
- of or pertaining to a wedding: the wedding ceremony; a wedding dress.
Ringring1 (ring),USA pronunciation n., v., ringed, ring•ing.
- a typically circular band of metal or other durable material, esp. one of gold or other precious metal, often set with gems, for wearing on the finger as an ornament, a token of betrothal or marriage, etc.
- anything having the form of such a band: a napkin ring; a smoke ring.
- a circular or surrounding line or mark: dark rings around the eyes.
- a circular course: to dance in a ring.
- a number of persons or things situated in a circle or in an approximately circular arrangement: a ring of stones; a ring of hills.
- the outside edge of a circular body, as a wheel;
- an enclosed area, often circular, as for a sports contest or exhibition: a circus ring.
- a bullring.
- an enclosure in which boxing and wrestling matches take place, usually consisting of a square, canvas-covered platform with surrounding ropes that are supported at each corner by posts.
- the sport of boxing;
prizefighting: the heyday of the ring.
- (formerly in the U.S., now only in Brit.) an area in a racetrack where bookmakers take bets.
- a group of persons cooperating for unethical, illicit, or illegal purposes, as to control stock-market prices, manipulate politicians, or elude the law: a ring of dope smugglers.
- a single turn in a spiral or helix or in a spiral course.
- [Geom.]the area or space between two concentric circles.
- See annual ring.
- a circle of bark cut from around a tree.
- a number of atoms so united that they may be graphically represented in cyclic form. Cf. chain (def. 7).
- rowlock (def. 1).
- a bowlike or circular piece at the top of an anchor, to which the chain or cable is secured. See diag. under anchor.
- Also called spinning ring. (in the ring-spinning frame) a circular track of highly polished steel on which the traveler moves and which imparts twists to the yarn by variations in its vertical movement.
- a unit of measurement of the diameter of cigars, equal to 1/64 of an inch.Also called ring gauge.
- See piston ring.
- a set that is closed under the operations of addition and multiplication and that is an Abelian group with respect to addition and an associative semigroup with respect to multiplication and in which the distributive laws relating the two operations hold.
- run rings around, to be obviously superior to;
outdo: As an artist, she can run rings around her brother.
- throw or toss one's hat in or into the ring. See hat (def. 7).
- to surround with a ring;
- to form into a ring.
- to insert a ring through the nose of (an animal).
- to hem in (animals) by riding or circling about them.
- to girdle (def. 11).
- (in horseshoes, ringtoss, etc.) to encircle (a stake or peg) with a ring, horseshoe, etc.
- to form a ring or rings.
- to move in a ring or a constantly curving course: The road rings around the mountain.
Breakaway Wedding Ring have 5 pictures it's including BLADE 6MM / 8MM, Men's Infinity Ring Bundle – Obsidian/Slate, Slate Silicone Ring, Breakaway Wedding Ring Titanium Images About Husbands Wedding Ring, Men's Silicone Wedding Ring. Here are the pictures:
Before talking about Breakaway Wedding Ring let me inform you some guidelines Choosing a wedding cake. Choosing a wedding meal is not merely according to flavor but in addition the shape, as the stunning shape will provide extra designs of the wedding and create when attending your wedding your guests obtain the impact. Nowadays contemporary wedding cake style and appearance with diverse daring and colors.
As wedding components may also provide the feeling of modern and passionate at the place where your wedding service hold lamps around the threshold of the room. Other contemporary wedding decoration accessories that you could employ is to utilize bushes furnished decorative lamps will also offer a sense of modern and special wedding.
There are many Breakaway Wedding Ring details that ought to be acknowledged by the pair to become committed so that you can expect a contemporary believe that they truly happened. For location options, contemporary twist will be given by tablecloths simple, with glasses and bright discs are installed with colorful napkins. You may also make use of a rectangular-designed additional non-traditional or platter sorts to acquire an impact that is contemporary.