Interlocking Engagement Rings
Interlocking Engagement Rings was uploaded at June 7, 2017 at 7:43 pm. This post is uploaded on the Wedding Ring category. Interlocking Engagement Rings is tagged with Interlocking Engagement Rings, Interlocking, Engagement, Rings..
Interlockingin•ter•lock (v. in′tər lok′, in′tər lok′;n. in′tər lok′),USA pronunciation v.i.
- to fit into each other, as parts of machinery, so that all action is synchronized.
- to interweave or interlace, one with another: The branches of the trees interlock to form a natural archway.
- (of switches, signals, etc.) to operate together in a prearranged order.
- to lock one with another.
- to fit (parts) together to ensure coordinated action.
- to arrange (switches, signals, etc.) to effect a predetermined sequence of movement.
- the fact or condition of interlocking or of being interlocked.
- the existence or an instance of an interlocking directorate.
- a device for preventing a mechanism from being set in motion when another mechanism is in such a position that the two operating simultaneously might produce undesirable results.
- Also called ignition interlock. a device or system that prevents an automotive engine from starting until the seat belt for any occupied front seat is fastened.
- a stretch fabric made with a circular knitting machine having two alternating sets of long and short needles.
- [Motion Pictures.]a device for synchronizing the action of a camera and sound recorder.
Engagementen•gage•ment (en gāj′mənt),USA pronunciation n.
- the act of engaging or the state of being engaged.
- an appointment or arrangement: a business engagement.
- betrothal: They announced their engagement.
- a pledge;
an obligation or agreement: All his time seems to be taken up with social engagements.
- employment, or a period or post of employment, esp. in the performing arts: Her engagement at the nightclub will last five weeks.
- an encounter, conflict, or battle: We have had two very costly engagements with the enemy this week alone.
- the act or state of interlocking.
- engagements, [Com.]financial obligations.
Ringsring1 (ring),USA pronunciation n., v., ringed, ring•ing.
- a typically circular band of metal or other durable material, esp. one of gold or other precious metal, often set with gems, for wearing on the finger as an ornament, a token of betrothal or marriage, etc.
- anything having the form of such a band: a napkin ring; a smoke ring.
- a circular or surrounding line or mark: dark rings around the eyes.
- a circular course: to dance in a ring.
- a number of persons or things situated in a circle or in an approximately circular arrangement: a ring of stones; a ring of hills.
- the outside edge of a circular body, as a wheel;
- an enclosed area, often circular, as for a sports contest or exhibition: a circus ring.
- a bullring.
- an enclosure in which boxing and wrestling matches take place, usually consisting of a square, canvas-covered platform with surrounding ropes that are supported at each corner by posts.
- the sport of boxing;
prizefighting: the heyday of the ring.
- (formerly in the U.S., now only in Brit.) an area in a racetrack where bookmakers take bets.
- a group of persons cooperating for unethical, illicit, or illegal purposes, as to control stock-market prices, manipulate politicians, or elude the law: a ring of dope smugglers.
- a single turn in a spiral or helix or in a spiral course.
- [Geom.]the area or space between two concentric circles.
- See annual ring.
- a circle of bark cut from around a tree.
- a number of atoms so united that they may be graphically represented in cyclic form. Cf. chain (def. 7).
- rowlock (def. 1).
- a bowlike or circular piece at the top of an anchor, to which the chain or cable is secured. See diag. under anchor.
- Also called spinning ring. (in the ring-spinning frame) a circular track of highly polished steel on which the traveler moves and which imparts twists to the yarn by variations in its vertical movement.
- a unit of measurement of the diameter of cigars, equal to 1/64 of an inch.Also called ring gauge.
- See piston ring.
- a set that is closed under the operations of addition and multiplication and that is an Abelian group with respect to addition and an associative semigroup with respect to multiplication and in which the distributive laws relating the two operations hold.
- run rings around, to be obviously superior to;
outdo: As an artist, she can run rings around her brother.
- throw or toss one's hat in or into the ring. See hat (def. 7).
- to surround with a ring;
- to form into a ring.
- to insert a ring through the nose of (an animal).
- to hem in (animals) by riding or circling about them.
- to girdle (def. 11).
- (in horseshoes, ringtoss, etc.) to encircle (a stake or peg) with a ring, horseshoe, etc.
- to form a ring or rings.
- to move in a ring or a constantly curving course: The road rings around the mountain.
Interlocking Engagement Rings have 7 photos , they are This Classic Designed Interlocking Diamond Wedding Set Features A Solitaire Engagement Ring Sporting A Prong Set Round Diamond Center While A Split Shank At ., Custom Diamond And Blue Sapphire Interlocking Engagement Ring, Interlocking Bridal Set: Diamond Engagement Ring & Matching Wedding Band, Twisted Criss-cross Pave Diamonds Engagement Ring & Interlocking Wedding Ring In 14K White Gold ., Interlocking Bridal Set: Diamond Engagement Ring & Matching Wedding Band ., Interlocking Floral Diamond Wedding Set ., Custom Interlocking Engagement Ring - Top View .. Following are the photos:
Towards the seconds wedding, the groom usually escapes the invitees and guests' interest. That doesn't imply you do not relish it, right, although every one of the interest is generally interested in the bride? Now I'll discuss something that is rarely critiques that Interlocking Engagement Rings. Absolutely the presents mad and exciting are wonderful for that groom. So what the heck gift for the groom crazy and enjoyment? Let's take a look!
Video that is youth. Items to groom the first is childhood play movie and photographs on her wedding. Accumulate all footage possessed by the parents of the groom or photographs youth photographs (if the groom's parents don't have any video) groom, Place can be a tale about a absurd episode ever happened. And do not forget to insert an account about everything about the groom, whether it's his biography up the pattern - a routine exclusive. Subsequently assist WO (wedding coordinator) who thought the bride to pick the best moment play it without the familiarity with the wedding couple. Guaranteed them, specially the groom will soon be stunned to get a gift .
Clarification goofy and humorous gifts. Assume you compensate the groom a package of condoms selection of flavors and models, then buy a men's underwear and have the groom to create short messages' pal and incorporate the trademark. We think he will laugh in the gifts for that groom that you just give her, and would have held.
Super classic car. Is quiet - nevertheless you ask permission in the group of groom and the bride to change the marriage car. Rent a classic car that's about his choice, after which be "driver" on her wedding. Create special and amusing arrangements to the car. He would be surprised in a gift for the groom fun's notion and insane.
Inviting favorite group to shout in the wedding. If you do not make a budget, a good idea to receive the groom group to get a "show" and performed afew tunes for groom and the bride. Subsequently, "kidnap" the groom to sing along once the group is playing with his favorite songs. Well, he would state a thousand thanks for that gifts for your groom that basically not imagined.
Ok, that's four Interlocking Engagement Rings are fun and mad. Well, we think this award can go to remember and recollects specifically you like this is preposterous, as the nearest buddies who supply presents. Nevertheless, we are guaranteed he'd have liked it.